Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Too much to do in one day

I do not know how I made through on Sunday. I had so much to do.  I was suppose to workout with a group from church but that didn't happen so I went for jog. FYI I hate running. I love PINK from VS, their shorts last for ever and very soft on your skin, they were on sale with an extra 75% off. I got these while shopping with my good friend Latoya, she loves shopping as much as me. We can open a mall and stay there till it close.

Then I had to take my princess to a super hero theme birthday party. Came home then had to get ready to go out to dinner with some college friends. I did not have much time so I just put on some pants and sandals. Then I went home beat.


 
 
 
Sneakers Nike Free Nordstrom ($50)
Shorts Victoria Secret ($8)  
Top Just a pack of white t-shirts
 
 
 
 
 
 
Top Gap ($13.5)
Shorts Levie's ($15)
Sandals Target ($10)
 
 
 
 
 
Pants Gap ($9.99)
Sandals Tjmax (Tahari $39.99)
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment