Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Overalls will always come and go

It was Sunday I just wanted to be comfortable but cute if there is such a thing for women.   I got these boyfriend overalls while in Williamsburg's, Virginia at the outlets. They did not have my size in the wash I wanted and the sales lady was nice enough to find it and have it mailed to me. They say there are nicer in the South. The top was a gift from my hubby a while ago. Its an extra small so you know it was a while ago.  Surprised my arms fit in there. These flats. I was eyeing them for a while till I walked into the Gap for a top that was on the sale rack. I bumped to these and the tag said $7.49 and it had and extra 50% off so you know I was getting them. That's by baby girl Barbie she just wanted to be in the picture. Yes I know I need to take better pictures. Working on it.

 


 

Top H&M (gift)
Overalls Guess outlet store ($40)
Bag thrifted ($4.95)
Flats GAP ($3.74)
  Poodle Barbie (priceless)
 
 
 
 
 
So happy I got these fates. I love army fatigue. And my man was in the Army. So I really like them. lol Thanks for reading.
 
Tay 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment