Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Night without my girls

Oh my goodness! I do not do this often. It was so hard but I can say I enjoyed it a little bit. Both girls slept out last night. The only person I really left my girls with was mom and never thought twice of anything going wrong. Right now she can no longer watch them so I don't really let them sleep out. Nope I don't trust anyone with them. I guess I get that from my mother. There were only a couple houses I could sleep over as a child. Other than that don't ask because she would not even answer me.

I can say I enjoyed my night. I got pictures and videos all night long. I guess it's important for me to have me time. Never realized I have a great support system I just don't ask for help.


I have decided to stay out of Love Culture. They have cute things at alright prices but it's the quality I need. This top I spent a little more than I would normally in Love Culture, I just loved the length of it. I got these pants a while a go and love them. I should have wore it with a different top sonyou can see the details and the only reason besides the color why I bought them. 


Top Love Culture $16.95
Sweater Primemark $8
Pants Zara $9.99
Shoes Steve Madden $30


Pjs
Baby Carters 
Sassy Macy's Calvin Klein



Xoxo
Tay



No comments:

Post a Comment