Sunday, September 18, 2016

Jumping for joy

You don't know how excited I am. It's been almost 3 years since I could wear a bodycon dress. Let me say, 3 years since I felt comfortable in a bodycon dress. Yes there is a difference. I think fashion is a great thing but you must dress for your body type. I have too many bodycon type of clothes but refuse to walk out my house looking anything less that perfect. I cannot not control a lot of things in life but what I wear is one of them so I will. 

A few weeks a go I went to this beautiful  event. This event was hosted by BBW CIRCLE Bold & Beautiful Women's circle. From the time I walked in to the door I was welcomed in. It was a free event and I felt as if I should have paid. They had drinks, comfortable seating, friendly hosts, and cute little goodie bags. 

Lyndsey Harper, wardrobe stylist was the speaker for the night. Harper lead a styling seminar. She was great, very informative, kept the audience engaged, and told great styling advice. Her goal is to push everyone person to try something new. 

After the event I had the opportunity with connecting with Harper. Harper is a 26 year old freelance wardrobe stylist/style curator from the Boston area. Who loves leather jackets, tan boots & basic v neck tshirts. She said "I see clothing as a therapy session. Clothing makes us look good, apart of looking good is feeling great"! 

You can book her or contact me via email Styledforthethrill@gmail.com 
StyledForTheThrill.tumblr.com



I have been eyeing those clear boots since spring. After seeing her in them I had to go get me a pair. I wasn't sure how I was could to wear them since I am so into my vintage dresses these days. She paired them so lovely with a stylish dress. 


I got mine from Pink Shoe Lounge in Boston. 294 Blue Hill Ave Mattapan, MA   She takes phone orders. 617-322-3408


Top Forever $14.90
Skirt Forever $14.90
Shoes BCBG old


I normally would not spend that much in forever for a stretch top but I love stripes and wanted something off the shoulders. 

Xoxo
Tay


No comments:

Post a Comment