Thursday, September 8, 2016

Here and there

The The end of the summer is always busy for my little family. So happy we were able to vacation together and I got to go on a mini trip with my friends. I so needed and was able to let my hair down. I mean I really let my hair down. Texas was great, we all love the beach so we had an amazing time. Not sure of my fashion style. I love modern fashion but I have a thing for vintage clothes. As you can tell these days Sassy do not like the camera as much as I do. Maybe I will have better chance with Baby.



Dress Thift store
Heels Very Necessary


Dress Macy's Gift from her cousin 
Sandals Target $14


Dress Got from big sister 


Dress Thift store 
Heels BCGB old


Dress Target $8
Shoes Target $7


Dress from Sassy 


Dress TJ Max $6

Xoxo Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment