Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Think Sassy is trapped inside a boy's body

Please help me. Sassy has so much energy that I just cannot handle. She can just go and go. The only thing that gets her settled is giving her my phone or iPad. I don't want to always have to give her something for her to listen to me. And now that she think she can talk. She tells me all types of things. I dont even know what she is saying and then that frustrates her more. 

I didn't get a picture of baby. They did leave in matching outfits till Sassy decided to open her snow cone from her lap. I wanted her to wear her sneakers but she was not having it. I got her these flip flops for the beach and she wants to wear them with everything now. 

I am so excited to be able to wear a bodycon dress again. I actually feel comfortable in it. After having my girls it has been so hard to lose that csection flap. Yes I had a flap and still have a little one. I worked out but the only thing that really helped was better eating choices. That is so hard for me because I can eat carbs all day long. 


Top Target $3.15
Bottoms old skinnys
Shoes Walmart $2 






Dresss Madd Rag $7
Shoes Target $6
Bag MCM 



Dress Forver 21 $8.90
Shoes Gucci 



Did a little shopping yesterday and found these. Yes I love these classic. The price was great so that helped. Mine were $25 and the girls $15. I wish they had Baby's size in white but black will do. I have the black ones at home for myself. So we will all kind of match. 


xoxo
Tay


  

No comments:

Post a Comment