Monday, August 15, 2016

My heart is missing a few pieces

On my way back home from Vegas Birthday trip. It was a good time with friends, meeting new people, sight seeing, and a light partying. I am so excited to see my family. I just want to hug and kiss by girls. I have been away from them before but nothing like this. It felt like the entire summer. I would hear babies and want to hold my girls. FaceTime this weekend was the best thing ever especially all all those kisses Sassy blew to me and felt her tiny lips on me. And I knew I had it bad when I started producing milk again. I was just going through there pictures in my phone waiting to touch there precious face. 




This is an old picture I found in my phone. Sassy was about 17 months. 

Bath suite: Old Navy
Jellys: Old Navy




Baby in nothing but a bib showing off her two teeth that came in about two weeks ago. I will not be surprised if she has more when I get home because she was not at her best when I left. 




I know I wear a lot of white tees. I love them because it's so easy to match with something weather dressy or casual. Even just run out the house and still look well put together. I love this circle skirt. I actually bought this when I was in Vegas. I seen them when I was home when they had every color and every size, but I was like I don't need it. 

We were browsing and I finally gave in. Yes at the end of the season so they didn't have my size nor color I wanted. As we was shopping, Dee was looking at something and this was right in frount and it was my size. I didn't care for the color but it grew on my. Then went back the next day and found a red one. 



Sunglasses: Snobvintage.com
Top: Hanes Tshrit 
Bottom: forever 21 $5.90
Sandals: Nordstrom Steve Madden $60
Bag: Louis Vutton old



Sunglasse: Snobvintage.com
Bath suite: Cupshe.com 

Sorry it's been so long. 
Xoxo 
Tay



 

No comments:

Post a Comment