Saturday, April 21, 2018

Vintage dresses have my heart 

We made it to Sabbath School for the girls ontime today. The only thing we did different is there dresses and cardigan was picked out the night before and we didn’t cook a big breakfast. Hopefully we can keep it up. Didn’t get any pictures of the girls today in there outfits, jammed packed day and the girls were having to much fun. As for my stockings it was the only pair I could find. I know it’s not my skin color but I thought it worked out well

Only picture I took os Sassy participating in Sabbath School class. Please excuse her hair. I had a thick velvet headband on. My friend even started to take out her braids today to give me no excuse not to do her hair over. 

Dress Vintage thrifted 

Shoes Nine West 



Xoxo

Tay 

No comments:

Post a Comment