Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Retuturned with a package


I know it's been a while and I have said this before. But I will say it again "I am back". I am never really gone I am always on Instagram @Taydolashes, always posting daily outfits there. 

Life has changed so much for me. Late last year I was given a new gift of a baby girl. "Baby" has changed my life forever, life will never be the same but I wouldn't change it for the world. 

With the two girls it wouldn't be right if I didn't include them. I am now changing my blog to am mommy blog. I am excited and nervous. I am still new at this mommy thing. I would be grateful for any tips and advice. I went from getting one person ready to now 3 sometimes 4 (including my husband). 

I love prints and maybe that's good because my body is just straight up and down so it gives it some distraction. I love whole prints mixing prints. I am in love with this two piece. It's not cotton like my others so it gives it a more dressy feel. It is a crop top but I just pull the skirt up to hide my mommy belly. Never forget to check online from time to time. I got the top in the store and the skirt online. 

One day I was just wasting time and went into this store Fallas. The stores sells a little bit of everything. I always like to to get good quality at a good price. This store had some cute things for kids. The price point was very strang $2.99 to $30. They had a few name brand items as well. I wouldn't get everything from her because I know I can get it cheaper other places. 


Top Forever21 $12.90
Skirt Forever21 $12.90
Wedges Coach gift from brother 


Headband TayCouture.com
Romper Baby Essentials 


Dress Fallas Stores $6.99
Shoes Target $9

Xoxo
Tay


No comments:

Post a Comment