Wednesday, October 15, 2014

This should be a daily thing

I am going to work on posting daily. Life after baby has a lot of adjustments and with most of my free time I am sleep.

My mother got me this top when I was pregnant. Not something I would pick put but I love the fit and style when I put it on. You cannot really see but the pants are velvet. Was no sure about putting silk and velvet together but it worked out well.



 
 
 
Top H&M gift
Bottom H&M $15
Purse H&M old
Shoes Aldo
 
 
 
I had this top for to long and just now wearing it.
 


 
Top Forever21 $19.80
Bottom Urban Behavior $15
Shoes Forever21 $20 (I think)
 
 
Weddings are always Fun.
 
 
 
 
 
Dress Flirt Boston $49.50
Shoes Steve Madden
 
 

 
 
This dress is so soft and comfortable. What I like the most about it is that is so versatile. I wore it to a wedding here and I still have other plans for this dress.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment